One funny and the other a great famous man!
.. and I'm sure even the real Jim would have laughed at that one!
The real Jim being personal development legend Jim Rohn who passed away in 2009,
and September 17th would have been his 84th birthday.....
As I loved his quotes and he was an inspiring man to millions .. I saw these again
this morning and thought I would add them here too ...
His uplifting messages and inspiring quotes, were loved by many and
are shared throughout the world ...
10 of his most famous quotes!
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humour, but without folly.”
3. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
4. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
5. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
6. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
8. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
9. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
10. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”