Friday, February 26, 2016

Hilarious really .. and life can be FUNNY .. indeed.

So many great things are happening now & I happen to be in a place, 
and in a country where no one really speaks English ..  other than the odd one.
How ironic?  after 20 something years... even door knocking back in the
good old days.. now I have the good stuff .. and I can't bang down your door!

LOL ...  I wish I could. Truly!   I would be for sure!!  NUTSO!!! 
Check out the tabs for Pro Springs, Freemart  and also the new Advertising
platforms as well  .... rock on 2016!  

I sort of wish I was home in my own neighbourhood, so I could bang down the door
to let you know .. watch out if  I was in yours ....  

Who doesn't love FREE  & or the thought of LOTTO winnings? 

"Dream Big ~ Win Big"  and yes ....  Health & Wealth also ...  unreal.... 
Gotta love it .....  Plus good advertising places never hurts !!! 

 Two famous Maya quotes which say it all really .... 

" My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry, to get my work done, and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. ”

~Maya Angelou

“If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain. ”

~Maya Angelou




Just kidding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment